Choose a job you love,
and you won’t have to work a single day of your life.
Our control is your safety
LEGOUX & ASSOCIÉS is a legal expertise, auditing and accounting firm, created in 2011 by Antoine LEGOUX.
The various missions carried out (Consulting / Merger / Contribution / Partial Contribution of Assets / Assessment and Evaluation Criticism / Estimate and Criticism of Financial damages / Arbitration / Audit) create synergies, enrich and reinforce the relevance of their intervention.
LEGOUX & Associés’ expertise in the field of contributions and mergers gives it know-how and technical expertise to serve its clients. Its skills in this area also allow the firm to be regularly solicited by large companies (listed or not) and smaller companies to provide high value-added services and respond effectively to their specific issues related to this type of operations.
Antoine LEGOUX, Judicial expert since 2009 (section D.1.1), is co-author of several reference books of the profession concerning the evaluation :
- Diagnostic stratégique, évaluation, prévisions, transactions (2017 – Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes) ;
- L’évaluation financière expliquée : principes et démarches (2016 – Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes) ;
- Guide pratique de l’évaluation d’une marque (2016 – Conseil Supérieur de l’Ordre des Experts Comptables) ;
- La mission d’évaluation (2016 – Conseil Supérieur de l’Ordre des Experts Comptables) ;
- La mission du Commissaire aux apports chargé d’apprécier les avantages particuliers attachés aux action de préférence (2014 – Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes).
Antoine LEGOUX also leads training courses on these topics, particularly in the framework of the National School of Magistracy and the University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne.
Independence, responsiveness, technical expertise, integrity
Trained in Mediation
Certified in financial valuation
Legal expert at the Paris Court of Appeal
Former elected member to the Regional Company of Auditors of Paris
Expert at the Administrative Courts of Appeal of Paris and Versailles