LEGOUX & ASSOCIES is a legal expertise, auditing and accounting, created in 2011 by Antoine LEGOUX.
The various missions carried out (Consulting / Merger / Contribution / Partial Contribution of Assets / Assessment and Evaluation Criticism / Estimate and Criticism of Financial Injuries / Arbitration / Audit) create synergies, enrich and reinforce the relevance of their intervention.
LEGOUX & ASSOCIES’ expertise in the field of contributions and mergers gives it know-how and technical expertise to serve its clients. Its skills in this area also allow the firm to be regularly solicited by large companies (listed or not) and smaller companies to provide high value-added services and respond effectively to their specific issues related to this type of operations.
Independence and scrupulous respect of professional ethics constitute an undeniable guarantee of legal certainty of the operations carried out.
On a daily basis, the firm assists companies alongside their managers, their finance department, their legal department and their lawyers with a concern for availability and reactivity always appreciated.
Antoine LEGOUX, Judicial expert since 2009 (section D.1.1), is co-author of several reference books of the profession concerning the evaluation :
- Diagnostic stratégique, évaluation, prévisions, transactions (2017 – Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes) ;
- L’évaluation financière expliquée : principes et démarches (2016 – Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes) ;
- Guide pratique de l’évaluation d’une marque (2016 – Conseil Supérieur de l’Ordre des Experts Comptables) ;
- La mission d’évaluation (2016 – Conseil Supérieur de l’Ordre des Experts Comptables) ;
- La mission du Commissaire aux apports chargé d’apprécier les avantages particuliers attachés aux action de préférence (2014 – Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes).
Antoine LEGOUX also animates training courses on these topics, particularly in the framework of the National School of Magistracy and the University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne.