Chartered Accountant, Auditor and Legal Expert, Antoine Legoux founded Legoux & Associés in 2011. Today the team comprises 8 members, of whom 2 chartered accountants and auditors, 2 chartered accountants and auditors-to-be, one ex-lawyer (member of the Paris Bar until 2004), and a Legal Expert.
After qualifying as a chartered accountant, he developed a renowned expertise in the fields of legal and contractual audit, evaluation, merger and acquisition operations, consulting and assessment missions, which led him to become Legal Expert to the Appeal Court of Paris in 2009, under the “data analysis” section.
Antoine Legoux became a Legal Expert to the Appeal Court of Paris at the age of 34, at the time the youngest Chartered Accountant and Legal Expert in that field.
We put core values like commitment, integrity, responsiveness and quality at the heart of everything we do. Our cross-practice team, coupled with the variety of our mandates (merger and contribution audits, partial transfers of assets, business valuations, financial advisory for the resolution of disputes, auditing…), ensures both depth and breadth of knowledge that enable us to provide targeted, knowledgeable and pragmatic advice.
Antoine Legoux is also an active member of:
- The Duty and Interest Permanent Commission of the French Chartered Accountant Institution (since 2004)
- The Valuation Commission of the French Auditor Institution (since 2013)
- The Support and Consulting Commission of the French Auditor Institution (since 2013)
- The Valuation Committee of the French Chartered Accountant Institution (since 2013)
He is also a member of:
- The CCEF (Financial and Advisory Consultant Corporation) since 2017
- Several national legal expert corporations
- The Business Law Association since 2012
- The ABFIC 93 (Judges with the Saint-Denis Commercial Court Association) since 2012
He was elected to the Paris French Auditor Institution board in 2012.
He regularly runs lectures at the Pantheon-Sorbonne University on Incorporation of accountancy and audit firms, Legal expertises, Mergers.
He also takes part in lectures on Legal expertise and Valuation.